Monday, April 1, 2019

Snack Attack

It's me again- Pipper the Scientist Cat!

Today we are talking about one of my favorite subjects- meal time! I'll be sharing resources that can help you, your teachers, and mom or dad learn about nutrition 🍎. Nutrition is particularly challenging subject to study as a scientist because there are a lot of variables- things that change and are hard to control for- which means it is hard to draw conclusions about cause-and-effect. So this week I'm providing carefully selected resources from trusted experts for you to learn more about how food is turned into energy by our bodies.

Here are my favorite resources for the week: 

1. Video to watch with your friends (oldie but a goodie!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3vwTdBJEiY



As always- never stop learning + exploring! I'm off to have a little snack...

Related image




No comments:

Post a Comment