Tuesday, March 5, 2019

About Me


Hello! It is I- Pipper the Scientist Cat! As you can tell from my white coat- I'm a scientist.



                                             (oh hello there)

I've studied lots of subjects here are some of my favorites that I hope to share with you!

  • Neuroscience (studying brains!)
  • Psychology (studying minds!)
  • Nutrition (studying food!)
  • Biotechnology (studying medicines!)
  • Medicine (studying health and the human body!)

But no matter what you study, being a scientist is about experimenting, learning, and teaching! My job is to make learning about science fun, and helping you find cool resources that you can use to explore more science- whether it's on your own, with your brother or sister, or with mom or dad.  

Have you ever heard of story Alice and Wonderland? Alice follows the white rabbit on an adventure and learns a lot along the way! Consider this your very own adventure! Just follow me- the white cat! So grab your white coat- let's get started!

alice in wonderland disney GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment