Monday, March 11, 2019

Pip's podcast recommendation


Being just one scientist cat, you can imagine I am not an expert in everything- although I'd like to be. So to make sure your exploration of the world of science not limited by my own **expertise** (know-how, interests, preferences, etc, etc) I'll be compiling (putting together) lists of resources I recommend!

Here is a great podcast I'd like to recommend- it's perfect for long, boring car rides (cats hate rides in the car):

https://app.kidslisten.org/pod/Tumble-Science-Podcast-for-Kids  

As always, never stop learning + exploring!

<3

-Pip the Scientist cat



Next Week from Pip the Scientist cat:
Cats, as you probably know, are highly independent creatures; part of my mission to compile helpful resources to help you to do science independently too: all on your own!
Next week from Pip the cat: more great resources on EXPERIMENTS you can do at home!



No comments:

Post a Comment